Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Misc Photos from January and February

So in looking back over the chunk of time from 1/19-2/19 apparently I did not do any hikes. The weather has been all over the place and I have had busy weekends with friends, work and my visiting father.
 This is of course roof golf in the snow.  It is an acquired yet so much fun taste.
 You can also see how close you come to the hole and how much the bounce.
 When the snow melts this was the oil slick on all the roads.  Kinda gross and yet so colorful at the same time.
 Sal sitting on my chest looking regal.  What a strange dog.
 My father came up to visit, he ended up leaving a day early because of the incoming storm which dropped the snow on the cars above in about 24 hours.  Mmmm snow.
At work this sign was put up, so I had to add to it with my drawing below.  What can I say, I am a rule breaker

1 comment:

Charlotte Blom said...

Ha! Sal and the loafing! xoxo