Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home Brewing Website and recent Brews

I finally got around to making a website for all the home brewing I have been doing. Please take a look, it is well worth your time... https://sites.google.com/site/greenmountainboysbrewery/home/brews


The most recent brews I have done would be the hard cider I made with local unpasteurized cider. It was tasty but not anything like Woodchuck or most hard ciders you are used to. The Champagne yeast made it more like wine than beer.

Here is the label. The name is an old joke from an underground paper my father and uncle did back when they were in college, sometime in the Bronze Age. This seemed a fitting honor.

I also made a bitter-ish brew that I called Wanker. It has only gotten better in the bottle and I look forward to drinking this for a while to come.

I have an imperial porter and another hard cider made with honey and molasses fermenting quietly in the corner.


No comments: