Monday, December 15, 2014

10/12/14 Grand Isle Marathon

Patti had her marathon on Grand Isle and I decided to bike it to provide support and cheering at different points throughout her race.
There is a fishery that was along the way.  It was a nice space to stop, eat some food and drink some water before continuing on my way.
The exit to the fish pond.  There was special plants in the pind that filtered the water.
Turn around point.
In the distance...

Coming around to the point.  I had to grab things from her.
I found an abandoned shooting range and this AC unit shot to pieces.
From a distance.
Inside the Fishery on the 3rd leg.
The fish were hungry.
Such a great place to take a break.
Patti coming up on the 3rd part, one final part to go.
At the END!  She did great, it was a perfect day for it.  She did a person best and I was proud to be there to see it.

No comments: